Get FAFSA and TAP completion assistance at FAFSA-Thon!
Three Saturday dates to choose from. Click to join or make an appointment!
- Saturday, November 14th from 9AM to 9PM
- Saturday, December 5th from 9AM to 9PM
- Saturday, January 16th from 9AM to 9PM
Get Cash for College with FAFSA-Thon!
This year, we've moved our FAFSA Fest events virtual! Connect with our experts and trained volunteers remotely to get help completing your financial aid forms. Students and families can attend one of our Saturday events by making an appointment or simply click to join.
More info below on what you need to know.
What is FAFSA-Thon?
FAFSA-Thons are free, virtual events where experts and trained volunteers help anyone who needs assistance completing federal and state financial aid forms (FAFSA and TAP). Completing the FAFSA and TAP are the easiest ways to get financial aid. Anyone hoping to attend college or a certificate program should complete the FAFSA and TAP.
How do you FAFSA-Thon?
All you need is a computer and an internet connection to get assistance from FAFSA-Thon.
Making an appointment will require you to register. RCSD students can log in using their RCSD email. Click here for FAFSA-Thon!
Text us at 585-271-RCAN for extra assistance.
What do you need to complete a FAFSA?
- Our FAFSA-Thon volunteers will assist students to the best of their ability. However, it is very helpful to have your parent present to file the FAFSA. In some cases, students without a relationship with their parent can file independently.
- If possible, your parent should have access to his or her 2019 Federal and NYS tax returns and social security number of parents and students.
Thanks to all our FAFSA-Thon Sponsors and Supporters!
City of Rochester, Rochester City School District, ESL Charitable Foundation, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation, L3Harris, Women's Foundation of the Genesee Valley, WROC-TV, NYSFAAA, Shore Foundation, Paychex, Advantage FCU, M&T Bank, Glover-Crask Charitable Trust, Rochester Area Community Foundation