Upcoming FAFSA Fest Events:
- Saturday, December 11, 2021 from 11 AM - 2 PM: REGISTER HERE
- Visit Rochester Central Library, Kate Gleason Auditorium, 115 South Avenue
- Join Virtually by Zoom, passcode: FAFSAFEST
- Thursday, January 20, 2021 from 5 PM - 7 PM
- Rochester Educational Opportunity Center, 161 Chestnut Street
What to Bring to FAFSA Fest:Student:
- A list of the colleges you are applying to
- Social Security Number (if not a US citizen, Alien Registration Number)
- Ideally: 2020 W-2 form OR if filed, 2020 Federal and New York State tax returns
- Driver's license number (if you have one)
- 2020 Federal and New York State tax returns, if filed
- If you (the parent) do not have tax returns, bring:
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- 2020 W-2 forms and a list of all other income received in 2020 such as child support, unemployment compensation, disability, etc.
What is FAFSA Fest?
FAFSA Fest is an annual series of free events that brings local volunteers to locations around the city to help students and families complete their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online, answer financial aid questions, and provide individual counseling for understanding college costs.
Food and refreshments will be provided, and there is no need to pre-register. Volunteers include financial aid counselors from local colleges.